HOW TO IMPORT THE "DESKTOP" PRESETS TO LIGHTROOM
1. Unzip the Preset file and save it to your laptop
2.Open Lightroom and click on the Lightroom tab in the top left corner of the screen
3. Click Preferences
4. Click Presets Tab
5. Click Show Lightroom Develop presets
6. Double Click Settings Folder
7. Copy and Paste or Drag the Preset folder into the Settings Folder
8. Restart Lightroom and the Preset Pack should be Installed
9. Begin Editing your Photos!
HOW TO IMPORT THE "MOBILE" PRESETS TO LIGHTROOM
1. Unzip the Preset file DNG files and save it to your laptop or phone
2. Import all DNG files to your Lightroom Mobile app
3. Once all photos are uploaded the app will tell you "photos successfully uploaded"
4. Click on the graded preset, go to the top right corner and click on the three dots
5. Go to "Create Preset"
6. Rename the presets and you will find them under "User Presets"
7. Follow the same process for the other DNG files and save them all.
8. Begin Editing your Photos!
What software do I use for the Presets?
The Presets are for Adobe Lightroom both desktop and mobile version.
Do you offer refunds?
Unfortunately, we aren't able to offer refunds on digital products. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us, we're happy to help!
What currency are the presets sold in?